Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid as my HRT

zpudses

So I listened on the podcast that clomid blocks estrogen at the pituitary glands and that causes a rise in LH right? so if that is the case couldn't I just use Clomid to produce more testosterone? My doctor wants to put me on clomid for a couple months to see how I do. if this is the plan why don't other guys do the same thing instead of testosterone for HRT?

he’s testing it to see if it’ll help get your normal test back to where it was. most guys don’t do it because most guys even with clomid can’t get back to regular levels. clomid isn’t a hormone..

keep in mind that clomid is a female fertility drug... its one thing to be on testosterone for medically purposes, long term but its another to try to depend on a female fertility drug to mimic the acts of testosterone, which your body already produces on its own...

Some people think that running clomid as HRT can somehow magically restart the HPTA. Just not possible. You want to use the base hormone testosterone for true HRT.

So I listened on the podcast that clomid blocks estrogen at the pituitary glands and that causes a rise in LH right? so if that is the case couldn't I just use Clomid to produce more testosterone? My doctor wants to put me on clomid for a couple months to see how I do. if this is the plan why don't other guys do the same thing instead of testosterone for HRT?
Its usually a first course of action by endos to see if they can raise those with low test to normal levels before resorting to trt. Sometimes it works. Most of the time it doesnt because once you come off of it you go back low again

A horrible drug that I've spoken out against for decades. It serves absolutely no purpose and can be extremely detrimental to recovery from cycles.

Top Bottom