x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Clomid as my HRT

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Clomid as my HRT within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So I listened on the podcast that clomid blocks estrogen at the pituitary glands and that causes a rise in LH right? so if that is the case couldn't I just use Clomid to produce more testosterone? My doctor wants to put me on clomid for a couple months to see how I do. if this is the plan why don't other guys do the same thing instead of testosterone for HRT?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Clomid as my HRT

So I listened on the podcast that clomid blocks estrogen at the pituitary glands and that causes a rise in LH right? so if that is the case couldn't I just use Clomid to produce more testosterone? My doctor wants to put me on clomid for a couple months to see how I do. if this is the plan why don't other guys do the same thing instead of testosterone for HRT?

Re: Clomid as my HRT

re-listen to the podcast. i also said clomid was not male hormone so it won't do shit for growing muscle or adding strength like anabolic steroids do.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

heís testing it to see if itíll help get your normal test back to where it was. most guys donít do it because most guys even with clomid canít get back to regular levels. clomid isnít a hormone..

The guys have you covered.

keep in mind that clomid is a female fertility drug... its one thing to be on testosterone for medically purposes, long term but its another to try to depend on a female fertility drug to mimic the acts of testosterone, which your body already produces on its own...

Some people think that running clomid as HRT can somehow magically restart the HPTA. Just not possible. You want to use the base hormone testosterone for true HRT.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

because I blast and cruise. clomid won't cut it
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Quote Quote posted by zpudses View Post
    So I listened on the podcast that clomid blocks estrogen at the pituitary glands and that causes a rise in LH right? so if that is the case couldn't I just use Clomid to produce more testosterone? My doctor wants to put me on clomid for a couple months to see how I do. if this is the plan why don't other guys do the same thing instead of testosterone for HRT?
    Its usually a first course of action by endos to see if they can raise those with low test to normal levels before resorting to trt. Sometimes it works. Most of the time it doesnt because once you come off of it you go back low again
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

A horrible drug that I've spoken out against for decades. It serves absolutely no purpose and can be extremely detrimental to recovery from cycles.
    NPC Championships Age 59