Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid is increasing my sex drive. This happen to anyone?

athlete03

At least I think it's the clomid. I'm on the 4th day of therapy after an Anavar only cycle and I'm noticing a distinct increase in my libido. Does this happen to others?

Hell yeah bro! My sex drive was almost non-existant coming off my last Fina-Omna cycle but within the first week of Clomid use it was back to normal (or even a little higher) Enjoy it while it lasts ;)

M18

it might just be a placebo effect. if not there is some explanation to this. i personally have never had a noticable increase in sex drive from taking it but then again, when iwas taking it it was to restore natural test levels to what it was before. in your case since u only did an anavar only cycle the anavar probably didnt affect your natural test too much. so when u started with clomid, it may have blocked some of your natural estrogenic effects while at the same time stimulating your body to produce more tetosterone which would increase your sex drive

yea... roomate is on clomis therapy postcycle... his gf live 4 hours away.... he has to be the hornies/most sad kid i have ever seen

Top Bottom