Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid and hcg

ceemeerun

I was thinking of taking clomid during a cycle and after as a bridge between cycles to enhance testosterone production along with temporary use of hcg to preserve my gains better.This would mean i would be on clomid for almost seven days a week 365 days a year round, would this cause any damage or side effects. I have also thought about taking clomid alone without steroids as a way to boost test without testicular shrinkage and being able to avoid the dangerous HCG that can permanently destroy test production. i know clomid may not work for htr but i am a healthy 22 year old male.

that is a whole lot of wild theories in 1 post

not sure where you are getting your info but that isn't the way clomid or hcg works at all

if you want to protect your HPTA don't use hormones yet. you are only 22.. look at a picture of your dad or uncle at 40 and then at 20. you will see a totally different person.. one is a man, one is still a kid (lets be honest).. you don't have to rush

you are not going to be a healthy 22 year old if you fuck around with steroids and hormones at your age... smh... stop being ridiculous...

Taking clomid during your cycle makes no sense. If you are on cycle - you are going to be shut down. Clomid will not change that

I was thinking of taking clomid during a cycle and after as a bridge between cycles to enhance testosterone production along with temporary use of hcg to preserve my gains better.This would mean i would be on clomid for almost seven days a week 365 days a year round, would this cause any damage or side effects. I have also thought about taking clomid alone without steroids as a way to boost test without testicular shrinkage and being able to avoid the dangerous HCG that can permanently destroy test production. i know clomid may not work for htr but i am a healthy 22 year old male.

So you're too young and there's so much BS in the rest of your post I don't know where to start.

Top Bottom