Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid Before a Cycle?

during cycle don't let your balls go to raisins in the first place.. thats what hcgenerate is for.

and then pre pct make sure you blast hcg..

this is what i want you to do, start from scratch again.

blast hcg 1000iu's for 3 weeks every 3-4 days.. if you want to throw a couple hits of HMG thats fine. then run a low dose clomid 12-25mg a day for 3 weeks stacked with DAA.

your nuts will be the size of balloons after that.

I talked to my buddy who was in almost the exact same position as me and he ran Clomid only for 4 weeks at like 40/30/30/30 or something like that and said his balls blew up... It's one of my good buddies and it's 100% true, so I feel like Clomid is all I need right now... I'm not saying HCG would help but for what I'm trying to do, is Clomid not enough? He said he felt absolutely amazing while on it and his balls grew back to normal + more.. But Steve... What would you say the preferred time off before a 8 week, Test Prop/NPP cycle would be once I finish the 4 weeks of Clomid?
Thanks for everyones replies

Seems to me like your wanting someone to tell you what you want to hear not tell you what they think is best. Sounds to me like your set on the clomid only so why bother getting other people's advice?

It's really not even that... I ran an "ef PCT" after my cycle, without the Clomid. Now I'm just going to run it, it's just later on... I realize I should've ran an HCG blast, and HCGenerate on cycle... I understand all of this, all I am saying, is that I plan to run Clomid at 25/25/25/25 starting tomm, because the Unleashed/ Post Cycle, Forma, and DAA pct didn't do a thing for me. I know that HCG and Clomid would've helped me, but I can't go back and change that. So I am asking: Would it be safe for someone to run Clomid for 4 weeks, and then start a cycle as soon as they come off the Clomid. Why and why not?
ex:
(1-4) Clomid 25/25/25/25
(5-12) Test P - 150mg eod
(5-12) NPP 100mg eod
(13-16) Clomid 25/12/12/12
- With Unleashed/ PC, Aromasin, Caber, HCG, and everything else that goes with a cycle.

From the posts so far, I take it that it would be best to run the Clomid for 4 weeks, and then take an 8 week break, then run my cycle? Why/why not?

^^^ wait till you are recovered to run your next cycle if you want your HPTA to stay healthy. hell even milk even more weeks once you are recovered.. you are a man and you produce male hormones on your own, use that .. there is an old saying if you don't use it you lose it. that is true when it comes to cycling on and off. if you don't stay off for enough time your body will forget how to produce test on its own. hope that makes sense.

also you did NOT run an EF pct. atleast not the pct i tell guys to run. EF pct is what i listed above, and it also includes not letting your balls turn to raisins to begin with. this is very important. as well as keeping prolactin, progesterone, estrogen in line during cycle if applicable. you have to cover all bases, you only ran natty supps which do nothing to cover LH. you pretty much are driving up a steep hill in 5th gear when you do that..

^^^ wait till you are recovered to run your next cycle if you want your HPTA to stay healthy. hell even milk even more weeks once you are recovered.. you are a man and you produce male hormones on your own, use that .. there is an old saying if you don't use it you lose it. that is true when it comes to cycling on and off. if you don't stay off for enough time your body will forget how to produce test on its own. hope that makes sense.

also you did NOT run an EF pct. atleast not the pct i tell guys to run. EF pct is what i listed above, and it also includes not letting your balls turn to raisins to begin with. this is very important. as well as keeping prolactin, progesterone, estrogen in line during cycle if applicable. you have to cover all bases, you only ran natty supps which do nothing to cover LH. you pretty much are driving up a steep hill in 5th gear when you do that..

Thank you Steve for the help, you are absolutely right about the ef PCT, and I figured that out the hard way... I had read a lot about people on this site switching to all natural PCT's, so I decided to do that, however I found out that if you don't run HCG, it doesn't work..at all... but now I realize what a big part HCG is of a cycle. It was my first one, and I should've ran it but I didn't so hopefully the Clomid helps me out.
Would you suggest that I take 10+ weeks off after the Clo before I start my cycle? That would technically be like 20 weeks total since my actual cycle, but if that's how long you think it will take I will wait... I'll get bloods before but I'm just trying to figure out an estimated time before my levels are normal again. Thanks man

^^^ like i said the more time you take the better. that is your personal choice. if you are like me and get sick of taking so much shit and injections you will enjoy being off cycle as much as being on.. plus i feel like i give my body a chance to detox and recover physically when i am off cycle and not hammering away such heavy weights.

hcg is huge for any pct. and HMG is even better stacked with it if you can afford it. it makes a huge difference in recovery.

during cycle don't let your balls go to raisins in the first place.. thats what hcgenerate is for.

and then pre pct make sure you blast hcg..

this is what i want you to do, start from scratch again.

blast hcg 1000iu's for 3 weeks every 3-4 days.. if you want to throw a couple hits of HMG thats fine. then run a low dose clomid 12-25mg a day for 3 weeks stacked with DAA.

your nuts will be the size of balloons after that.

This.

I would start Clomid after the first or 2nd week of hcg. Clomid will be more useful when your testes are back in working order.

I have been looking into hmg myself and if you can find the single vial its not too expensive. Would be well worth the investment.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

I'll get bloods before but I'm just trying to figure out an estimated time before my levels are normal again. Thanks man

This is your gauge. Only bloodwork will tell you if you're ready. Run the suggested pct, wait a few weeks and get bw done. If it checks out you should be fine to get going in about 7-10wks but possibly longer. No sense rushing it. You have your whole life to juice :)

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom