Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid with arimidex worthless?

Silent Method

The following was written by Bill Roberts:
"While it has been claimed that Clomid "stimulates" production of LH and therefore of testosterone, in fact Clomid’s activity is achieved not by stimulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary, but by blocking their inhibition by estrogen."

Wouldn't this mean that if, post cycle, your already using arimidex at a high enough dosage to keep estrogen sufficiently low, clomid would be worthless...?

Well I would hope not, because I'll be using anastrozole post-cycle in hopes of keep estrogen down while using clomid to get my nuts back on-line.

Bump for info

Silent Method said:
The following was written by Bill Roberts:
"While it has been claimed that Clomid "stimulates" production of LH and therefore of testosterone, in fact Clomid’s activity is achieved not by stimulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary, but by blocking their inhibition by estrogen."

Wouldn't this mean that if, post cycle, your already using arimidex at a high enough dosage to keep estrogen sufficiently low, clomid would be worthless...?

I have seen many studies that show clomids ability to stimulate LH. It is also a weak anti-E, so running anastrazole with it would be a good idea to maintain low estrogen. I also read that anastrazole stimulates FSH, thus Ana+clomid= better recovery.

Silent Method said:

I guess the question here is how it stimulates LH. Can you pull up those studies?

By blockage of E/R's at the H and P.In a presence of low readable E,both of these glands secrete their catalystic hormones(gRH,LH).
While Anstrozole lowers these circulating E populations greatly,it is widespread.Clomid is site-specific,targeting directly the glands responsible for hormonal catalyzation.A combination of the two drugs is far and away the best formula for post cycle T re-initialization.

so would anast and clomid lose any of its effectiveness if you were using anast all through your cycle instead of just during recovery?

dave.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:

By blockage of E/R's at the H and P.In a presence of low readable E,both of these glands secrete their catalystic hormones(gRH,LH).
While Anstrozole lowers these circulating E populations greatly,it is widespread.Clomid is site-specific,targeting directly the glands responsible for hormonal catalyzation.A combination of the two drugs is far and away the best formula for post cycle T re-initialization.
I guess its where I got lost was making the assumption that with arimidex in the equation, there really wouldn't be any estrogen circulating in the first place. However, using my brain I see how this was an erronious assumption.

Sounds like clomid AND arimidex is the killer combination.

Top Bottom