Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CLOMID with ANTIBIOTICS??Side effects?

ReelBig

What's up bros. I am coming off a 10 week Deca only cycle. This saturday will be week 3 post cycle and I will be starting clomid and armidex.

I am currently taking erythromicin and some topical acne meds for my skin.
1. Was wondering if there are any side effects that can occur by taking antibiotics with clomid or armidex?
2. Should I administer the clomid or armidex in any way around the time when I take my acne medication?
3. Finally, my acne has gotten really bad (already existing condition, been on accutane 3 times to no avail).
Was wondering when my skin is going to be back to a some what respectable state? Is it possible that the clomid could help my acne?

I realize these are some tough questions, but figured many of you could at least answer the antibiotic question. Thanks bros.

Their will be no side effects caused by taking antibiotics (acne medication) I have taken minocycline several times through out my cycles without any problems. No need to worry about problems associated with taken it along with the clomid/arimidex, as for the clomid...........some people break out on it, hope your not one of those. Sorry have no idea about the Accutane.

Top Bottom