Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid & TRT

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Told my buddy I would ask you guys, he’s being prescribed 200 test a week for TRT. I just noticed they also giving him 25mg clomid daily. It’s from an online shop that has a consult and bloods but still not sure how legit they are? The Clomid Sounded high to me (especially long term) but thought I would see what y’all think?

anti aging clinics are run by businessmen who send out the script to a doctor somewhere else (usually a doctor that is poor and not qualified)

they reall have no clue what they are doing

and this makes no logical sense here. the trt dose is too high in the first place and clomid is a poor way to combat estrogen.

Told my buddy I would ask you guys, he’s being prescribed 200 test a week for TRT. I just noticed they also giving him 25mg clomid daily. It’s from an online shop that has a consult and bloods but still not sure how legit they are? The Clomid Sounded high to me (especially long term) but thought I would see what y’all think?

that's a really bad idea daily clomid, will make him emotional and effect his vision too

tell him not to take the clomid and if he wants a SERM 10mgs nolvadex tamoxifen daily

clomid daily? going to make him like a bitch lol switch to tamoxifen

Top Bottom