Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid

Aplopez8

Pro Bodybuilder
So if u take clomid for Hpta recovery once u stop taking the clomid won't ur lh and fsh levels drop back down cuz it was the clomid
Making them go up .. Or why do the levels stay up
After use?

test levels and estrogen levels sort of strike a balance (whatever that is in your specific case via a negative feedback loop).

Clomid works to raise LH (indirectly FSH). It does so by blocking estrogen in the brain (pituitary). The pituitary senses less estrogen, and makes more LH. More LH means Leydig cells produce more testosterone.

If I remember it also has some impact on the net motile number of the swimmers --but I could be wrong/

Yes but after discontinue it wouldn't the body have another hormonal
Imbalance or have a decrease in lh and fsh hormones

test levels and estrogen levels sort of strike a balance (whatever that is in your specific case via a negative feedback loop).

Clomid works to raise LH (indirectly FSH). It does so by blocking estrogen in the brain (pituitary). The pituitary senses less estrogen, and makes more LH. More LH means Leydig cells produce more testosterone.

If I remember it also has some impact on the net motile number of the swimmers --but I could be wrong/

No you are correct. FSH sent to the testes stimulates spermatogenesis, AKA more swimmers :)

Yes but after discontinue it wouldn't the body have another hormonal
Imbalance or have a decrease in lh and fsh hormones

It really depends on where you started out at and where you ended. If your test levels were very low when you started clomid and then brought to near normal, there would probably be very little drop coming off.

If you went from normal or slightly below to higher than normal then you would obviously return to normal levels when coming off the clomid

The short answer is yes -- once you stop, levels will returned to the suppressed state. A little fact that has been ignored for about 20 years. AND, while you're on, you get the wonderful side effect of feeling like shit.

Top Bottom