Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid

i don't think it will do anything for you if your test levels are already at a normal level.
it might make u shoot bigger loads and make u horny.. thats about it IMO

Hey,

Well I never use gear and don't know where to start. Iv'e been working out for 7yrs. Mystat
5'10" 190lbs 32w,45c,25q,17.5a. My goal was to get huge not somewhat large. For the last
7yrs iv'e gone to the gym and didn't talk with anyone. Why? because i'm very shy! I don't like to
talk with people. Perhaps this was a huge mistake. At the gym I can see a few guys are on the stuff,
but i can't seem to talk to them. One guy is huge! and he always start to pose in front of me. Pulling up
his shirt and flexing his stomach muscles. Once he pull his shirt and pantz off. He had underwear on. He
looked great! but what was that about? He telling me that he deals the stuff and if I want to look like hime
I should talk with him or is he just a exabitionist? Well I don't care I just want to make friends and get huge.

Top Bottom