Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid

primefan

I have been on clomid for low t now for over year with no issues, working great.. Is there anything I could stack with it for additional strength and fat burning properties..
I workout 3 days a week in my home gym...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
Thanks for the reply.. no cycles previous steroid use though 10 years ago. I want to cut some body fat and gain some mass..
47 years old 6"1 202 pounds so bmi was 27 or so on my last Dr visit. My workout very similar to the 5x5 program 3 days per week...
Hope that clears it up a bit... Thx

Also
Multivitamin 3 times per day with meals
Dessicated liver tabs 3, 3 times per day
Hmb 500 mg 2 per day
2-3 protein shakes per day
Creatine

Thanks for the reply
Last cycle was 10 years ago
200test/100 deca

47 6'1 202 roughly.
Trying to stay as natural as possible whatever that means
I was diagnosed with a micropraltinoma last year and was place on bromocriptin, tumor shrunk no issues after
Simple 5x5 plan workout
3 days per week in my garage gym
I have all the equipment needed for full body workouts plus cardio
I eat healthy
Multivitamin 3 times day
Dessicated liver 3tabs, 3 times per day
3 protein shakes per day
Creatine
Was considering adding mucuna prureins
2 per day

Damn , 3rd time trying to reply

47 6'1 203 pounds

Fully equipped free weight garage gym with cardio equipment..

Started a 5x5 program early January

3 days per week

Clomid 50 mgs per day

Multivitamin

Dessicated liver

Protein shakes

Creatine

Was thinking of adding mucuna prureins

Last cycle was 10 plus years ago

200 test/100 deca

Diagnosed with micropraltinoma in 2018

Scripted bromocriptin and tapered off

Prolactin has been normal since

Thanks for the reply.. no cycles previous steroid use though 10 years ago. I want to cut some body fat and gain some mass..
47 years old 6"1 202 pounds so bmi was 27 or so on my last Dr visit. My workout very similar to the 5x5 program 3 days per week...
Hope that clears it up a bit... Thx

A BMI is NOT the same as how fat you are.

i have rarely heard of a doctor putting someone on clomid as a replacement for HRT. remember clomid will not help you with your goals, it will temporarily raise T levels. really it will look good on your bloodwork, but real world results are not going to be there since it is not an anabolic hormone

your doctor isn't going to sit down and talk to you about this stuff, but I can. I offer 1 on 1 consults and we can go over all of this and answer all your questions

That was my thought too, the backwards approach seems to have worked though. I did see an endocrinologist at one point in the beginning of all this and he wanted to put me on 1mg PER DAY of arimidex..
I knew enough at that point I called him an idiot and walked out. If Dr's were correct all the time they wouldnt have malpractice insurance!!! So hense why I am here, real world info from other individuals like yourself

Top Bottom