Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol + T4

Stillborn Soul

Hey guys. I've run clen once three years ago and am getting ready to run it again after a long injury-related layoff...

I was wondering if anyone can point me to a decent guide on how to properly stack clenbuterol with T4. I've no experience in anything regarding anabolics or hormone manipulating drugs or whatever aside from clenbuterol and ephedrine.

I just want to make sure I'm fully informed about the risks and the proper protocol, so I don't fuck myself up. Google hasn't been very helpful so any help here would be much appreciated, thanks.

i cant help you there... i turn down playing clients who want to use clen and i dont and wont recommend it to anyone

First you say you have experience on those drugs and right after you tell that Google has been much of a help. So I am a bit confused?

First you say you have experience on those drugs and right after you tell that Google has been much of a help. So I am a bit confused?

He said it 'hasn't' and has zero experience of T4 or of using T4 with Clen (which he has some experience off).

Personally I'd avoid both

I'd recommend you look at a SARMS cutting stack instead. It carries far less risk to your health.

horrible, some of the 2 worst drugs.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom