Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol+T3/T4 Stack

HSB001

Hi All

I recently purchased the Clenbuterol+T3/T4 Stack to facilitate with my current training and diet regime.

I’ve returned to the gym after a long term injury, am swimming daily and have a good diet. As expected the initial results were positive but now the effects have stabilised hence the reason for purchasing the stack.

I did read extensively about which type of drug to purchase, however I am unclear about the dose and combination that I need to administer over which period of time, as most of the articles relate to women or provide conflicting views. I would really appreciate if someone can clarify:

1. The initial dose (quantity to take daily) and the recommended increase
2. The period of time the drug should be taken (I’ve read article that state between 15 and 30 days but am unsure)
3. How the two drugs should be combined and the quantities of the combination
4. The optimal time of day to take the drug
5. The method to reduce and finally stop taking the drug
6. Finally, any dangers as I’ve read T3/T4 can have long term effects if taken in the wrong dose.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to this topic

Best regards,
HSB

HSB001 said:
Hi All

I recently purchased the Clenbuterol+T3/T4 Stack to facilitate with my current training and diet regime.

I’ve returned to the gym after a long term injury, am swimming daily and have a good diet. As expected the initial results were positive but now the effects have stabilised hence the reason for purchasing the stack.

I did read extensively about which type of drug to purchase, however I am unclear about the dose and combination that I need to administer over which period of time, as most of the articles relate to women or provide conflicting views. I would really appreciate if someone can clarify:

2. The period of time the drug should be taken (I’ve read article that state between 15 and 30 days but am unsure)
6. Finally, any dangers as I’ve read T3/T4 can have long term effects if taken in the wrong dose.

Best regards,
HSB

what is the t3/t4 stack? is it armour thyroid or are you stacking one of each?

HSB001 said:
Hi All

Best regards,
HSB

First of all drop either the T3 or the T4. personally i dont like T4. it would be a waste to run both.

secondly what are your goals? stats (height/weight/years training/bf%/cycle history/age)?

once i hear back from ya i can help.

Since the OP hasnt answered. I need some info. I would like to run T3 only, just need help on what dosages to run and length of period.

Stats
250lbs
13% BF

Top Bottom