Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol - side effects/suggested use.

dreckis

Hi all im about to head on just a cycle of clenbuterol and im wondering the side effects? i heard they are very harsh.

wondering if anyone can shed some light as well as a suggested time table on how often i should take them.

Thank you.

Stats

6"2
195 Pounds

Like to shed around 10 pounds

lowered caloric intake + cardio + protein and you should lose 10 lbs without clen.. why would you want to be 6'2" 185 anyway? i'm 6' and 181 and i feel like a twig

mikefear said:
lowered caloric intake + cardio + protein and you should lose 10 lbs without clen.. why would you want to be 6'2" 185 anyway? i'm 6' and 181 and i feel like a twig

i only got the fat in my stomach im trying to get rid off and it wont go away!!!! so im hoping clen might solve this.

is it really that bad?

Recent studies show it's not good for the heart. Do a search, I beleive Macro or Ulter posted a thread with the findings of the study in rats.

Slyder190 said:
Recent studies show it's not good for the heart. Do a search, I beleive Macro or Ulter posted a thread with the findings of the study in rats.

I dont think this is any type of "new" info bro. Anything jacking with your CNS will have some negative effects. AAS can be bad for your heart also. So can smoking, so can Mcdonalds. Its all about moderation and learning about substances before you dive off in them.

I just dropped it after a week. It is too fucking hot and I work outside so I was dying. I might give it another try in the winter but it does make me feel like crap. More than one person commented on my shaking while I was working. I got up to 100mcg. I might stay at 80 next time around.

In all studies showing that clenbuterol is bad for the heart the dosages were much much higher then a human would ever take. Rats were given clen in mg while humans take them in mcg

Top Bottom