Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters

sirskeletron

I was thinking of trying this out.. Was trying to find about how much I would lose on a cycle of this but I guess it would be hard to estimate since everybody is different...

Post what your cycle was like too..

Thanks

It all depends on your sarting point, where your BF is at to begin with. Besides the real power lies in the diet, not the clen. Jeez, everyone wants to just open a bottle or fill a needle and sit back and wait for results. Hardwork is the underlying ground work for gaining or losing.

clen wont do anything for anyone that doesnt have a clean diet... I know because i would be clean for the week and lose upwards of 7lbs then over the weekend i would go out and have fun and eat what i wanted and would be basically back to the starting point... It is amazing if you can do cardio 2-4 times a week, lifting (obviously), and keeping a CLEAN DIET

Sirskeleton dont have such high hopes. Clen is not the miracle drug you may think it is. I and many others can attest to that. Make sure your diet is on point when you take it though.

slyder190 said:
It all depends on your sarting point, where your BF is at to begin with. Besides the real power lies in the diet, not the clen. Jeez, everyone wants to just open a bottle or fill a needle and sit back and wait for results. Hardwork is the underlying ground work for gaining or losing.

I know it all depends on your BF and diet and blah blah blah.. That's common sense but that has nothing to do with my question or poll... I was wondering what Everyone else's results from clenbuterol is... I know I am not going to open a bottle up and then POOF there goes the fat.. hahaha.. I am still trying to figure out where you guys are getting that I am thinking these things.. Nothing in my posts says anything like that.. I can get a general idea from everyone else's results though... Anyway thanks for your input though!

For me the results with clen are comparable to an ECA stack...except for one thing...

Clen doesn't kill my appetite. So I really have to pay more attention to my diet.

AMEN
slyder190 said:

Top Bottom