Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters
Notice how nobody post there results here nor any where on the world Internet. But yet everybody brags how awsome it is..
Well let me be the first EVER in the world to say my results!
- I went from 17.6% BF to 10% in one cycle of 3weeks on/off.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I was the fist in the world to admit it!!! Honestly that wasn't that hard idk ppl are scared. But plz let me go down in history for this. Thank you! Thank you!

Notice how nobody post there results here nor any where on the world Internet. But yet everybody brags how awsome it is..
Well let me be the first EVER in the world to say my results!
- I went from 17.6% BF to 10% in one cycle of 3weeks on/off.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I was the fist in the world to admit it!!! Honestly that wasn't that hard idk ppl are scared. But plz let me go down in history for this. Thank you! Thank you!

How long did you run te clen for? :)

3weeks on & 3weeks off then 3weeks on again. So 6 weeks total.
Hey eclen guy did u get my pm? You guys didn't send me my free gift. I spent over $180 and no free gift like I asked for, I even specified it in the comment box. What's up with that man, it was my first order with you guys too. I was planning on ordering more in the future if all went well, but I'm not so sure now man..

I have clen but not sure if I need T3. I want to know exactly how you achieved those results?? Please Help me

Celn... it all depends on how your body responds. I really think as a few said it is best at lower bf% rather than high. It is great for the stubborn final %'s. Personally I think an ECA stack is better for someone who has higher BF% because you can still do HIIT on that and the cardio is better. Cardio on clen for me is tough. and I am used to high heart rate being runner. Some people it responds better too but I get cramps like crazy and I drink a lot of water and used Taurine and Potassium. Like I sid though each person responds differently. A friend of mine does high dose of Keto and swears by it but I do Benadyrl and that only keeps my receptors open for maybe 2 weeks even with that.

I recently ordered clenbuterol but didn’t order T3. After doing some research I see that alot of ppl take them together. I weigh 190 at 5′7″, I want to lose about 50lbs. I do cardio 45min 6 days a week, abs 6 days a week alternating between upper lower and sides, arms, legs, chest, back and shoulders all once a week. I drink a protein shake after exercise and my diet is very strict, low carb and low fat. I haven’t saw alot of results in the last month so I’m trying clen. Should I take it with cytomel(T3) or not? Please help with any advise on the situation. :worried:

Top Bottom