Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters
whitemahon said:
Straight forward facts on dnp - dinitrophenol - . . . Be fucking CAREFUL!

The Good

Want to lose some weight? How about half a pound of fat a day, without dieting or doing cardio? What if the fat loss occurred primarily around your hips and waist? That's what dinitrophenol, or DNP, can do for you. It's for real and it works. But oh, I forgot - it can also kill you.

DNP has been used as a dye, pesticide, explosive, wood preservative and metabolic inhibitor; the latter is an agent that stops the hotly from producing adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The food you eat, your own body fat and muscle can all he broken down, absorbed and converted into ATP. ATP then provides energy for your muscles to perform work. When DNP stunts the body's ability to make ATP, the body compensates by converting more fat into ATP, and voila, you lose weight fast. The reason you lose fat so fast is because your metabolism is increased 1w up to 50% or more. That means if you normally burn 2,000 calories a day, you'll burn 3,001) calories while taking DNP, and most of the fat loss occurs around the hips and abdomen. We aren't even talking about restricting calories or exercising! DNP can also improve certain disorders like hypertension.

The Bad

So if it works so well, why isn't everyone using DNP? To answer that, let's backtrack to World War I. French monitions workers manufactured DNP for use as an explosive From 1916-1918, 36 deaths were attributed to DNP exposure in munitions factories; the workers were absorbing it through their skin and lungs, and levels of this chemical got so high in their bodies that they died. Some of them died from fevers as high as 115 degrees F. Now here's the really freaky stuff, When some of these people were examined, their body temperatures continued to increase although they were clean!! Their autopsies revealed that they had almost no body fat.

Well along come the 1930s and some U.S. physicians decide to give DNP a try for weight loss. Their rationale was that since DNP induces such massive fat loss, perhaps in a controlled environment it would he beneficial in treating obesity. It began to grow popular and by 1934 more than 20) wholesale drug firms rnarketed DNP. Its use spread to Canada, Great Britain. France, Sweden, Italy and Austria. Then reports started coming in of side effects edema (swelling), joint stiffness and pain, headaches, dizziness, vomiting, fever, skin lesions and skin rashes. Then, around 1933-l935, death reports started appearing in the Journal of the American Medical Association and other medical journals. The problems were occurring at normal dosages; some people didn't lose weight at those doses and, even worse, others died. DNP was prescribed at dosages of 3-5 mg per 2.2 pounds (1 kg) of bodyweight per day.' At doses up to 10mg per 2.2 pounds of bodyweight per day. metabolism could increase up to 50%. At doses above this (mostly for animal studies), metabolism could increase up to four times. Some people would experience extremely severe allergic reactions from an initial dose; skin eruptions would form and take some time to heal. Others died at the lowest dose prescribed. Toxic or lethal closes in humans vary significantly front person to person. Some can't handle even the lowest dosage, while others may not experience the metabolic effects even at twice the standard dose.

The Ugly

Used in studies to damage cells, including muscle cells, DNP causes alterations in cell structures that can be permanent. Because DNP prevents insulin molecules from attaching to muscle cells, insulin can't do its job if increasing the uptake of amino acids and glucose. If a bodybuilder were to take it to get ripped, for example, an anabolic hormone such as insulin wouldn't be able to stimulate muscle growth. DNP also inhibits production of thyroid hormones and prevents them from working properly in the body. The list goes on and on. As a final example, immune cells lose their ability to "eat" foreign cells and material, increasing susceptibility to disease and impairing most ATP-dependent functions.

DNP also causes hand tremors and profuse sweating, as well as more serious far-reaching effects. After going off DNP, individuals may or may not gain back more fat than before, depending on how screwed up their thyroid hormones are and what they're doing in terms of diet, and exercise. Ten years go by, and why is it getting so dark? The final surprise: Even after years of not using DNP, a number of people get cataracts. What's it going to be? Ripped, less muscle and dead, or a hit more aerobic work and alive? DNP isn't worth the risks. Fortunately, the compound is hard to come by and difficult to make at home. Don't be misled if your buddy tried it and says it worked great for him. He can still get cataracts in the future, and you can still die from using the same dosage.
Chit meng, that's one scary drug. Thanks for the scoop bro.

low dose dnp isn't that bad. ive done it a few times. only thing is your going to feel really uncomfortable for like 2 weeks and the fat loss isn't that great.

The leanest I ever became was from Ephedrine.

Clen with the head aches and dizzy spells was not worth it IMO, I even used Cytomel with it and it did nothing. I know my diet well and what I have to do and I had no results from it.
I kept my clen below 80mcg at the most and 75 mcg of cytomel at the most for 2 months. near the end I started getting pins in nails all the time and said enough with this.

Every summer I use eq/winny and lately eq/primo with some Ephedrine and it works everytime and crazy energy from ephedrine too.
You do need a clean diet for clen to work and never go over board or you can have some major issues.

carbs around 200, cardio every morning, ephedrine no later than 4 or you wont be sleeping. My recipe for being cut.

The leanest I ever became was from Ephedrine.

Clen with the head aches and dizzy spells was not worth it IMO, I even used Cytomel with it and it did nothing. I know my diet well and what I have to do and I had no results from it.
I kept my clen below 80mcg at the most and 75 mcg of cytomel at the most for 2 months. near the end I started getting pins in nails all the time and said enough with this.

Every summer I use eq/winny and lately eq/primo with some Ephedrine and it works everytime and crazy energy from ephedrine too.
You do need a clean diet for clen to work and never go over board or you can have some major issues.

carbs around 200, cardio every morning, ephedrine no later than 4 or you wont be sleeping. My recipe for being cut.

Sounds like your BP was in the dangerous zone.

DNP DIscussions are bannable ... so be careful when recommending it...

I did Clen / T3 stack a while back, I'd get the shakes for sure ... and sweating was crazy.. Once I wanted to see how high I can get my heart beat... I got to 195 on the treadmill ...
After that day I Stopped doing HIIT....
For me I didn't notice much body fat drop... I just got bigger because I was talking Pheraphlex ... which was just supposed to stop me from loosing muscle from the T3...
But of course I love gaining much more than loosing so my subconscious gave me what I wanted... lol

I ran Clen for 3 weeks on B/C I didn't have enough for 2 on 2 off, with Benadryl at 2nd week don't know if it worked... Went up to 160MCG Clen and 100mg T3... I DO NOT RECOMMEND A BEGINNER TO GO THAT HIGH ... you have to assess your tolerance , for me drugs are very welcomed by my body so my side's are always low... =)

Top Bottom