Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters
i lost almost 16 pounds when i ran it with t3. but i definitly know that my diet had to do with 80% of the fat loss!

I have a friend who is not fat but definitely is overweight. Hes gonna run a test cycle also with clen. He thinks hes gonna achieve a 6 pack from clen, honestly i think hes making a mistake and i always tell him to read up on what hes gonna take before he does it, he "claims" he has but i know he hasnt. Anyways I'm paranoid the kid is gonna take entirely too much and end up flat on his face...should i be this paranoid?

holy ghost said:
yes ben there.

Shit well thats no good Id rather him party with me at night you know a little "sniff sniff" that way i could be in control of what hes doing...hah anyways thats the true way to cut! lol

I dropped 15 lbs in 4 weeks. I took clen during weeks 1,2, and 4. It took benadryl during the 3rd week. This was in combination with a keto diet :). I only stopped because I was very happy with the results. I kept my strength and I think clen helped with that. The shakes were bad the first day I started. I couldn't take notes in class haha.

i didn't lose much weight, but it was definatly noticeable in my mid section after cutting back on some food and increasing cardio.

Top Bottom