Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters
ortiz34 said:
Get some AG guys Clen. That shit will rock your world. I can't even take the stuff it's so strong. Clen is not for me.
Yeah if you want to pay 5 times what you should pay for it

yes clen works if thats what ur wondering but it does have its drawbacks just like any supplement, i lost seven pounds with it

didn't see any results from my run with clen....i used 2 different bottles from AG and some from IP i believe. I started off light just like you should, ramping up from 20mcg to 80mcg. long story short, I ended up around 200-240mcg on my 3rd or 4th run and still felt nothing.....no shakes, no weight loss, no drop in BF, nada. won't waste my money again....won't waste my time again if it were given to me. my 2 cents

~Alc

This is an intersting thread. It seems to indicate something that I've suspected for a while now: clen is not a whole lot more effective than eca for many people. I'm just glad that it seems the use of DNP has subsided. A few years ago it was pretty popular for people on this board to be using DNP - which I always thought was a little nuts.

Clen works great,

if you have real clen, spiorpent is real and if you are dieting and doing cardio,

Other wise it is like everything else, a waste.

I just couldnt handle the sides because of the work I do with my hands but i swear after 2 week I think I noticed slight results.....

Top Bottom