Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters
I lost 8lbs in the first week on clen then nothing. I build tolerances to things really fast. ECA's do nothing for me I can take 3 then go have a nap :(
I heard that taking benadryl while taking clen will stop tolerance so i'm going to try that.

emeraldeyes_bc said:
I lost 8lbs in the first week on clen then nothing. I build tolerances to things really fast. ECA's do nothing for me I can take 3 then go have a nap :(
I heard that taking benadryl while taking clen will stop tolerance so i'm going to try that.

I have read many times that benadryl keeps your receptors from degrading as much as normal, so you can effectively run Clen for a longer time period than the normal 2weeks on 2weeks off cycle.

I however, dont have any personal experience trying it. Please keep me updated on your observations EE :coffee:

I did not actually lose weight, but it worked better than any eca I have ever tried. I would sweat all day. I did notice some definition around the abs. I am in the middle of a cutting cycle and cycling clen with it and I have noticed the clen working more and more as I get lower in body-fat. I take only 100mg/daily but I'll through in 1 ripped fuel and 1 yohimbe tab when I want more of an effect, plus some green tea and I am good to go.

Slyder190 said:
It all depends on your sarting point, where your BF is at to begin with. Besides the real power lies in the diet, not the clen. Jeez, everyone wants to just open a bottle or fill a needle and sit back and wait for results. Hardwork is the underlying ground work for gaining or losing.

I'm so tired of people right away assuming that the person that asks about some drug thinks it's a "magic drug".
Just because he posts a poll/question about a fatburning drug, doesn't mean he's ignorant about that diet is the key. Why do so many believe that? There are not many people that thinks you can "just open a bottle or fill a needle and sit back and wait for results", did you believe that before? ... :coffee:

jjeeeeeez

It depends on the manufacturer. I have absolutely no success with Mexican Oxyflux. It makes me irritable, crampy and gives me the shakes - but not much fat loss. Spiro is the opposite. The sides weren't bad and the fat loss was amazing.

Top Bottom