Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters
slyder190 said:
It all depends on your sarting point, where your BF is at to begin with. Besides the real power lies in the diet, not the clen. Jeez, everyone wants to just open a bottle or fill a needle and sit back and wait for results. Hardwork is the underlying ground work for gaining or losing.

Sign worthy

never had any results with clen, no thermo effects,no shakes , no nothing.

haveing better luck with eca, at least im feeling it.

mr.nitrofish said:
never had any results with clen, no thermo effects,no shakes , no nothing.

haveing better luck with eca, at least im feeling it.

Get some AG guys Clen. That shit will rock your world. I can't even take the stuff it's so strong. Clen is not for me.

I've got a bottle from AG Guys right here on my desk... I was planning on starting a major cutting regimine this week but I partially slipped a disk in the gym last week. Now i might as well be a fuckin parapalegic. I cant move for shit!

Man it blows so bad... I was doing so well *sigh*. Hopefully I will be walking like a guy under 97 years old by the end of this week... :worried:

Im anxious to get in there and try and shake these last few BF%'s. I have Thermorex, Glucorell, Sesapure, CardioBreeze, YES, L-taurine and Clen all on hand. IM READY DAMNIT! grrrrrr :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

immortalis said:
Im anxious to get in there and try and shake these last few BF%'s. I have Thermorex, Glucorell, Sesapure, CardioBreeze, YES, L-taurine and Clen all on hand. IM READY DAMNIT! grrrrrr :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Highly reccomend you add ALCAR when running clenbuterol to protect against potential cardiac and muscular apoptosis.

also some form of dietary or supplemental potassium and magnesium.

Slyder190 said:
It all depends on your sarting point, where your BF is at to begin with. Besides the real power lies in the diet, not the clen. Jeez, everyone wants to just open a bottle or fill a needle and sit back and wait for results. Hardwork is the underlying ground work for gaining or losing.

So I can't drink winny and eat cheeze curls and expect to get jacked? WTF?!?!?

:FRlol:

Top Bottom