Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters
You better drink A LOT of water while taking clen or you will cramp up real bad. I made this mistake and got cramps everywhere. It was horrible. Cramps in my feet, lats, you name it. Drink water! It's the miracle drug.

you should have potassium ready incase of cramps... not everyone gets them but dam they suck in the middle of the night

ace6921 said:
You better drink A LOT of water while taking clen or you will cramp up real bad. I made this mistake and got cramps everywhere. It was horrible. Cramps in my feet, lats, you name it. Drink water! It's the miracle drug.

You WILL get cramps out the ass if you are not careful.

My jaw muscle cramped one morning and it was literally just about the most painful thing I've ever experienced.

i know ive said this before. But watch out for clen , especially with liquids. If you arent careful you could end up in the hospital.

i was REALLY DUMB and took two ip superclen (without ketofin) .. I thought it was Nolvadex......i ended up spending the night on the heart floor.

i lose as much as i need to at the time whether it be 5 lbs or 15lbs. depends on doses and diet as well. i usually throw in T3 with my clen for even great effect.

Top Bottom