Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

What were your Clenbuterol Results?

• Total voters
I recently ordered clenbuterol but didn’t order T3. After doing some research I see that alot of ppl take them together. I weigh 190 at 5′7″, I want to lose about 50lbs. I do cardio 45min 6 days a week, abs 6 days a week alternating between upper lower and sides, arms, legs, chest, back and shoulders all once a week. I drink a protein shake after exercise and my diet is very strict, low carb and low fat. I haven’t saw alot of results in the last month so I’m trying clen. Should I take it with cytomel(T3) or not? Please help with any advise on the situation. :worried:

I would wait for any MAJOR drugs until you cut that total in half at least. If you want an AMAZING safer combo to really get you kick started though, get the LIPOSHRED stack from OMEGA. Lipoflame/Lipostim combo will get you on the right track safer than Clen/combo at your current stats. Wanting to lose 50lbs is a HUGE deal coming down to diet and training. Id wait for the "harder" drugs if you are dead set on them and run something like LIPOSHRED stack for now. Trust me you dont wanna stress your body out too much at higher bf%'s.

-Legacy

I have done clen for a week now (started with 20 mcg, 80 mcg from past 3 days). I have lost 4 lbs. But i have lost lot of power. cant train so heavy, cant go beyond 10 reps at times.bad cramps during squats,quads are exhausted ,intensity low.. what is the reason???
taking taurine, lot of water 1.5 gallons, bananas too.
170 lbs 5 7", 18 % BF

well i've just started clen myself just a few day's ago not many side effect's i don't feel for me

i'm shaking like a mofo which is annoyingly amusing but that's just me and i've got cramp in one foot and that's it

give's you a massive buzz tho i'm loving it so far :p

The problem with fat burners like clenbuterol, T3, ephedrine, etc. is that they don't differentiate between muscle or fat. They simply raise metabolism. You will loose a combination of muscle and fat when using them. Not only that, their stimulant nature puts a lot of stress on the adrenal cortex and raises cortisol levels.

I really like the stimulant free alternative of cardarine gw + n2slin. You will get all the same fat loss benefits, with none of the side effects.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

Top Bottom