Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol questions...

Pityocamptes

I've done some thread searching and have found that clen is legal (not a controlled substance) without prescription up to a 90 day supply, correct? How well does it do to cut weight for males and females. I'm going to MX this weekend and wanted to see if it is a good fat cutter. Also, if declaring it they shouldn't seize it right? Also I found dosages for males but would that be the same for a small framed woman? Lastly can anyone shed light on what the cost is per box in MX. Thanks again for all the help! (Trying to get my list together before I border jump).

Clen is great for dieting and weight loss. Ive encountered dosages from 3 to 10 tabs ED. This question is a bit vague as far as your specific goals. Ive noticed Clen to work better for the more advanced athlete. By this I mean someone who has a good understanding about training and nutrition. It takes discipline with your diet and training to take full advantage of this drug. If you are not that advanced, I would suggest going with an over the counter thermogenic like Xenadrine. Combine that with a bit of nutritional education and you should be on your way to shedding of some weight. Regardless, do some more research before you jump into things.

Are you sure its illegal...

I've been doing some searching on this site and through the web today after the comment was made that it is illegal to bring across by foot. So far I've found that you can bring it back (Customs allows a courtesy) as long as you don't have mor than a 90 day supply and it's for personal use. Maybe I'm wrong but could someone clarify this? Thanks.

Any other good fat burners....

Any other good fat burners, besides eph. or Xenadrine that are legal to bring back? Thanks again.

Order it from a online pharmacy. I to have read that a 90day supply is legit. Online would be your best bet for Clen IMOP!

June 8, 1998

"VETERINARIAN INDICTED IN CLENBUTEROL SMUGGLING CASE
On May 22, 1998, a Federal grand jury indicted Dr. Jerry M. Bonham, a veterinarian from Cordell, Oklahoma, on charges of conspiring to buy illegal clenbuterol that had been smuggled into the U.S. from Canada. Dr. Bonham owns the Bonham Cattle Company and the Cordell Animal Hospital in Cordell, Oklahoma. The indictment charges that between 1988 and 1994, Dr. Bonham purchased more than $68,000 worth of smuggled clenbuterol, knowing that the drug was not approved for use in the U.S

If convicted, Dr. Bonham faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 on the charge. "

copied from http://asthma.about.com/gi/dynamic/...ww.fda.gov/cvm/index/updates/clenbutsmug.html

believe me, you CANNOT bring it into the states legally. the 90 day rule only applies to FDA approved medications, not controlled substances or unapproved medicines. clenbuterol is not approved for use in the US and it will be siezed if found

Top Bottom