Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Questions

I have seen several different approaches to Clen on these boards and was hoping for some consensus opinions. From what I can tell there are two schools of thoughs:

1) Pyramid up from 20mg daily to 100mg daily for 2 weeks and then take a week off.

2) Alternate usage every 2 days on/off.

With all usage add Taurine + Potassium + Vit C + plenty of water.
Do not take after 4pm if you want to sleep.

Which is better?

Also, it seems users prefer liquid clen to tabs. Obviously it's easier to measure dosages with tabs but liquid seems easier to add to a protein shake.

Cardio & Clen

While cutting on clen I have heard it said that we should not do any intense cardio. What have others experienced while using clen and doing cardio to cut?

Appreciate all feedback and suggestions.

1392477 said:
I have seen several different approaches to Clen on these boards and was hoping for some consensus opinions. From what I can tell there are two schools of thoughs:

1) Pyramid up from 20mg daily to 100mg daily for 2 weeks and then take a week off.

2) Alternate usage every 2 days on/off.

With all usage add Taurine + Potassium + Vit C + plenty of water.
Do not take after 4pm if you want to sleep.

Which is better?

Also, it seems users prefer liquid clen to tabs. Obviously it's easier to measure dosages with tabs but liquid seems easier to add to a protein shake.

Cardio & Clen

While cutting on clen I have heard it said that we should not do any intense cardio. What have others experienced while using clen and doing cardio to cut?

Appreciate all feedback and suggestions.

This is what I have done/do.

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

3 grams of Taurine per day.

I use liquid clen.

I start with 60mcg and work up to 120 mcg over a three day period. Everybody has different tolerances, you need to see what works best for you if this is your first time start and stay lower. The shaking will let you know when you have taken to much.

Clen has not affected my cardio in the past but when on it I do stay away from high intensity.

The 2 wk on 2 wk off is your best bet...the 2 day on 2 day off is the old school way of doing it...What i always do is the 2 wks on 2 wks off for 12 weeks, in the middle of the off days i take a ECA stack...sometimes just ephedrine and caffeine...while on the clen you want to drink plenty of water 1 - 1.5 or more a day, taurine 3-5 grams a day. As far as cardio..you may do intense cardio...what is recommended is that you dont do it right after you injest the clen...meaning that you may get some seriouse cramps if you hit cardio an hour after...what i have done is to injest the clen all at once in the am...AFTER cardio...or some do it in the am and do cardio in the evening this is fine as well....i've done both pill and liquid version...the liquid version is the best...stronger and very effective...here is a typical clen cycle :

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day. Increase by one tab
until the side effects are not tolerable

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
normal gradually)
Day14: 60 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
Day2: 80mcg
Day3: 80mcg
Day4: 100mcg
Day5: 100mcg
Day6-Day12: 120mcg
Day13: 100 mcg
Day14: 80 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

What else do I need to know?

Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
cramps. It's a must with Clen.

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
your breathing and complete ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day.

Top Bottom