Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Question

James3703

I started Clen official 9 days ago. (Have been eating healthier for about 2 1/2 weeks). At day 9 Im not longer really feeling much at 100mcg should I up it to 120 or 140? Will this have bad effects? (Have already lost about 15lb in a little over 2 weeks granted alot of it is water weight)

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg
Day14: 60mcg

Also for weight loss/Cutting which would actually be better Tren or Clen?

I don't think you ever should go about 100mcg.

Have you ever ran clen before? Do you know what to expect?

Tren and Clen are too totally different things. What are your stats.. age? height? weight? and expierence with performance enhancing compounds?

Also for weight loss/Cutting which would actually be better Tren or Clen?

I cant comment much on the use of clen, wouldnt touch the shit with a 10' pole. If you need clen to lose weight than you have other issues.

As for weight loss, tren is a steroid, clen is not, apples and oranges. With no cycle or lifting history I wouldnt touch tren if I were you.

If your body is functioning optimally it should not be hard to lose fat by simply altering your diet (and im not talking drastic) and exercise. If making those simple changes doesnt allow for you to lose a couple pounds of fat a week, then you have bigger concerns.

I don't think you ever should go about 100mcg.

Have you ever ran clen before? Do you know what to expect?

Tren and Clen are too totally different things. What are your stats.. age? height? weight? and expierence with performance enhancing compounds?
Height: 5'8
Weight: 300 (I know mere diet will down this but looking to have a boost)(Lost 75lb in about 5-6 months in 2012 through diet/ weight lifting)

-I was just wondering as far as taking either one which would net you more weightloss in the long run.
-Also between clen and just cutting calories to 1500-1800 Ive already lost 13lb in a little over 2 1/2 weeks (most likely alot of water weight but still)

Congrats on your weight loss of far.. but Clen is not a magic drug, and is not safe at your weight. With proper diet and nutrition, fat should melt off you my man. Drop the clen.

Tren is no where near an option.

If you want to take something extra for your weight loss.. pick up some GW-50. Sarms1 has it buy 2 get 1 free right now. If your dieting and training are in place.. it will melt fat off you. It is side free and makes you feel great. 20mg/day for 8-12 weeks. If you are not familiar with it.. here is a nice little write up. You will not be disappointed and will like this much more than the clen.

GW-501516 Facts - Evolutionary.org

Congrats on your weight loss of far.. but Clen is not a magic drug, and is not safe at your weight. With proper diet and nutrition, fat should melt off you my man. Drop the clen.

Tren is no where near an option.

If you want to take something extra for your weight loss.. pick up some GW-50. Sarms1 has it buy 2 get 1 free right now. If your dieting and training are in place.. it will melt fat off you. It is side free and makes you feel great. 20mg/day for 8-12 weeks. If you are not familiar with it.. here is a nice little write up. You will not be disappointed and will like this much more than the clen.

]

Ignoring all side though to my understand DNP (Way to Dangerous) >Clen>EC stack. GW-50 is that just a normal GNC therm? I originally was going to do EC but found better reviews on Clen.

Also the clen sides atleast at the moment arn't that bad I feel like alot of people over react.

Oh no.. GW is not a GNC anything. It is a "research compound" like Clen. Go read that article about it. It is going to stop your body from burning glucose for energy, so it has to burn the fat off your body for fuel. It also greatly increases your endurance. Read the logs on here about.

Clen is not bad for fat burning, but GW is a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better options. Safer, and better results.

I'll have to check it out after I use this bottle up. Clen seems way cheaper as well. Gw = Safer but you really think Gw will net you more weightloss then clen?

(Big reason I went with Clen is my roomate use to cycle it for wrestling and showed crazy weightloss)

I'll have to check it out after I use this bottle up. Clen seems way cheaper as well. Gw = Safer but you really think Gw will net you more weightloss then clen?

(Big reason I went with Clen is my roomate use to cycle it for wrestling and showed crazy weightloss)

Yes, GW is better than clen. It may be more expensive, but you like the results much more. Everything you want to do, GW will make better.

Are you cycling clen.. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off?

Yes, GW is better than clen. It may be more expensive, but you like the results much more. Everything you want to do, GW will make better.

Are you cycling clen.. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off?

Ya, I plan on doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. After I run out of Clen I guess Ill try gw-501516. Honestly never even heard of it. Tren /T3 / Clen /EC/ DNP are the big ones that come up for weightloss

Top Bottom