Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Question

Ya but I can fathom spending $200 currently after I just spent 55-60 on Clen. Would rather wait until I use up all my clen unless I were to stack them

Well that is up to you, and I understand what you are saying.

There are new sales and discounts happening all the time. So stay tuned. You could pick up just 1 bottle right now, test it out and see how you like it. And maybe by then.. there will be more sales going.

But, I think you will like it so much, when you come back.. you'd have no problem dropping a little extra money.

Best part about clen? Nothing. It's very catabolic so bye bye hard earned muscle. You'll most likely experience fat rebound after stopping it. BP issues, night sweats, insomnia, muscle cramping, and possible heart damage.. Basically, it's a lot of the same sides as tren except instead of building muscle it wastes it. GW on the other hand is anti catabolic and side free

Thanks man Im going to finish the clen then defenitly check it out. Cant waste money ya know ha. My complete goal is atleast 70lb by May (Like I said in 2012 I was more strict but I lost 75lb in a little over 4months)
Best part about clen? Nothing. It's very catabolic so bye bye hard earned muscle. You'll most likely experience fat rebound after stopping it. BP issues, night sweats, insomnia, muscle cramping, and possible heart damage.. Basically, it's a lot of the same sides as tren except instead of building muscle it wastes it. GW on the other hand is anti catabolic and side free

Honesty I dont know if you have taken it but from my experience alot of that shit is exaggerated. Ive felt some muscle cramps but never insomnia or sweats etc. Tons of Water + 3-4mg of Taurine

Thanks man Im going to finish the clen then defenitly check it out. Cant waste money ya know ha. My complete goal is atleast 70lb by May (Like I said in 2012 I was more strict but I lost 75lb in a little over 4months)

Sounds great. Awesome results so far, keep it up. You won't be disappointed with GW-50. Best of Luck

Yes, uniqueemicals is absolute shit.. under dosed crap. They used to be a sponsor hear but were removed because of their shit product and issues. There is a reason it is cheaper.

SARMS1 is the way to go.. in this game, you get what you pay for.

Uniquechemicals is just as much garbage as clen. GW is far more superior over clen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes, uniqueemicals is absolute shit.. under dosed crap. They used to be a sponsor hear but were removed because of their shit product and issues. There is a reason it is cheaper.

SARMS1 is the way to go.. in this game, you get what you pay for.

Last question. Is this stuff technically legal. Kinda like how Clen is legal for my horse lol

Top Bottom