Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Question

Tren is a steroid, not an option.

T-3 will burn fat, but once you come off.. your metabolic rate is very low, so the fat loss will rebound

Clen is not bad for fat loss, but it is not a magic pill. You must be in shape already fo really see results from it.

EC is great for fatloss. Cheaper and better than any OTC thermo fat burner

DNP - don't ever touch it. It's very dangrous, and you feel like absolute shit while your on.

GW-50 is kind of new. Not a lot of info on it right now. But there are plenty of logs on this board and at evolutionary.org to read. It really is a game changer. If there was a magic pill for weight loss.. this would be it.

Also you only take 10-20mcg of gw-501516 a day for 6-8months? Does anything else need to be taken with it? (Ie Taurine etc.)

take 10-20mg a day, 20 for best results.

You can run it for about 12 weeks (3 months) Then start again a 4-8 weeks later. The longer the better. It can stop losing its effectiveness after awhile, so you come off just to give your body a break.

Nothing needs to be ran with it. Just good training and a good diet.. and the fat will melt off.

take 10-20mg a day, 20 for best results.

You can run it for about 12 weeks (3 months) Then start again a 4-8 weeks later. The longer the better. It can stop losing its effectiveness after awhile, so you come off just to give your body a break.

Nothing needs to be ran with it. Just good training and a good diet.. and the fat will melt off.

This. 20mg at 8-12 weeks is ideal for GW. I've used it multiple times and the results are always great. Sarms1 has a buy two get one free deal going on

Definitely go sarms1 gw bro. You will drop bf quickly and your cardiovascular will increase immensely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Does Sirms1 usually run deals? I know a $50 bottle of clen lasts me approx 4+ cycles.

Also anyone notice loses after coming off?

They have a deal right now for buy 2 get 1 free

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ya but I can fathom spending $200 currently after I just spent 55-60 on Clen. Would rather wait until I use up all my clen unless I were to stack them,

Also on sarms website they recommend S-4 as a stack with it? How do you guys feel about that

Top Bottom