Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol and my appetite Q

Bernard V.

I have been on clen for week and it is suppressing completely my hunger, I have the feeling if this continues like this at the end of the cycle I will be loosing more muscle than I'm expecting, I did anavar in the past and I had a similar issue. It seems like my body don't respond good to orals, I was wondering if anyone here has the same problem with orals or that's how oral cutting agents re supposed to work? I will do another two weeks if I continue like this I will consider running injectables and I would like to know what' best injectable for cutting, thank you.

Orals suppress appetite for many reasons, it can be upsetting your stomach, it can be from kidney strain, liver strain and possibly the fillers used in the tabs.

Any steroid can be used to cut, I prefer test, tren, or mast.

Don't let your appetite dictate how much you eat. Follow your diet if you have one.

Clen is not a steroid so I wouldn't really compare it to anavar.

I hate clen because of the side effects. Not only are you going to lose muscle but at the right dose to lose fat you will also experience the shakes, cramps, heartburn, heart strain, insomnia.

If you are trying to lose fat you should be using PPAR upregulators like Cardarine or SR-9009.

Remember that steroids (including anavar) do not burn fat.

Clenbuterol is not a hormone but it IS a stimulant. Stimulants suppress appetite in most people. Notice how you aren't hungry after drinking a cup of coffee?

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.[/FONT]

Top Bottom