Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol....legit ? Anyone seen these ?

LeanBodDude

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey, need some help with this. Just picked up some Clenbuterol(?) for my girlfriend but I'm not exactly sure what they are. There are 25 white tabs in a foil strip. Each tab has a score line on one side and the letter C on the other side. The foil has no labeling, product name or anything else printed on it, just plain foil. On the end is stamped an expiration date and if I remember correct ( I'm at work and don't have them in front of me) a lot #. Guy I got them from said they aren't the 2's, said the are 4's, which I'm assuming he means that they are .04mg instead of the .02mg I've had in the past, but what do I know ! Anyone know what I have here ? Ever seen or used these before ? What kind of dose should my girlfriend be using ? Thanks for the help !

thanks ! any idea who makes them, what brand name they go by and what the dosage is ? I was told they are the 4's so I figured .04mg or 40mcg. The dosage amount is kinda important because I'm giving them to my girlfriend to use and I don't want to have her taking too much of it. On a side note, she is subject to random drug testing at work, anybody know if Clen is tested for or if it will show up during a drug test ? Thanks

I've never heard of, or used the ones you have, but assuming they're real and dosed at what your guy says...

For the dosage I'd start with by taking one on day one, then two the next day, and so on just to play it safe. This way she can slowly access her tolerance.
Actually since these are 4mcg instead of the usual 2, you might want to stay on the same dose for two days rather then upping each day.

Same here

I just recieved my Clens in the same 25 set of .04 from Hubie Huangshi Nanshang Co.

My question is at .04 assuming that its 40mcg's what sort of cycle would I want to try?

use the same pyramid concept you would with 20mcg stuff.

those clen tabs are scored on one side and split very easily with a sharp knife

Top Bottom