Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol + Intermiddent fasting newbie

Selanim

Hello. I'm new to the forum (first post) and am looking for some answers, that Google have not been able to provide for me.

I've recently started Leangains Intermiddent Fasting (16hr fast 8hr eating) and I also have a good amount of Clen (20mcg tablets) lying around. I was wondering how the Clen would effect my body and workout while I'm fasting and if you have any recommendations as how/when to take the Clen.

I hope you can help me and thanks in advance.

clen has very harsh side effects. there is no black and white answer to the results you will get on it.. honestly I have ran it twice and both times hated it and was not worth it

most guys you will talk to will say they hated it.. very few say they got good results

i personally would tell you to use cardarine (sarms1 brand) and n2slin pre meals for fat loss boost

and make sure you do your IF correctly. you still need to eat a caloric deficit in your window, don't think you get to eat 4000 calories and that is okay

Clenbuterol was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

I think the intermittent fasting can be effective but drop the clen. It is a horrible drug for fat loss. The side effects are so shitty and definitely outweigh any boost in metabolism you may see.

Top Bottom