Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol information needed

Brando457

I wanted to know if anyone had information on clenbuterol, as far as results that people have seen from it, if doing 6 pills a day 120mg, for a month?

I m new to the board, thanks.

i wouldn't just do 6 a day for weeks. from what i know it would probably be more effective do 2weeks on/2weeks off. during the off weeks you may want to supplement with a eca of your choice. keep this going for like 6-8 weeks. also first day i wouldnt jsut take 120mcg i'd build my way up, maybe 2,2,4... and so on depending on how you personally react to it.

i have taken it before. everyones body reacts differently to it. i went as high as 120 mcg and i felt it was too much for my body to handle. the shakes and just plain being out of it were too much. i felt 100 mcg per day gave me *decent* results, but make sure a diet is in check also. do it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with an eca in between like mentioned. bridge it up and down. start low so your body gets used to it. id say 60, 80, 100, 120 for the first 4 days. and on the last 4 days of the 2 weeks do the same 120, 100, 80, 60.

I always have great results on Clen. I start out at 40mcg per day the first week, up it to 80mcg the second week and then in week 3 go to 120mcg. Using clen for up to 6weeks has worked well for me. I take my first dose in the morning on an empty stomach with some water, go do my 50min cardio, then return home. I make sure I take all the Clen before 4pm or I have trouble sleeping. I hope this helps.

As these other gents have said, after about 2 weeks the apprpriate receptors will have down-regulated to the point where progress halts.
More recent thinking is that 2 weeks on, one week off will work, or better yet, 2 days on, one day off till progress slows.
And you need to pyramid the dose if you are new to clen.

i like Clen. i pyramid up and have never had any negative sides such as tremors, palpitations, etc that i've heard of others having. sometimes i do sweat a little, though. this is how i run it:

2 days @ 40mcg
2 days @ 80mcg
2 days @ 120mcg
2 weeks @ 160mcg
2 days @ 120mcg
2 days @ 80 mcg
2 days @ 40mcg

Nadr

Top Bottom