Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol info, please read...u might learn something!!!

troybday

Alright guys, I'm not gonna say i'm the "know all" of clenbuterol, but I think I know more than the average Joe. So here goes nothing...
I see in numerous threads that people are taking huge amounts of clen, like more than 10 pills a day, which equals to about 200 mcg's. I read in an article, and i've been trying to find it for 2 days now, that clen is an Beta 2 Agonist. Also the article stated that the body only has a certain amount of receptors and that most adult males can only handle about 100-140 mcg's of clen on any given day. This is why u see this amount always coming up, 5 to 7 pills, not 10 or 12. Your just wasting time, money and the product itself. I can say from experience that the most i've taken on a day were 6 spiropent, 3 in the morning, 3 in the after noon! Any more for me is a waste. Of course your still gonna get the shakes and sweat if u take more than the recommended dosage, but it's not doing shit. And i don't mean take 6 pills everyday for 14 days, and then take ECA for the 2 weeks off. Start with 2 pills on day 1 and increase the dosage slowly, till u get to 6 or 7 pills on days 7 and 8, then wheen your way back down too 2 pills on day 14. I'm sure there's gonna be some people on here that knock me and tell me i don't know what i'm talking about, but I did graduate college with a B.S. in Biology...and during one of my clen cycles, i was able to drop 23 lbs in 3 weeks. i hope this serves some people with good advice on clen and to educate them at the same time. i'm sure "The Almighty" will have something to say, and i don't care if my grammer is all that well, cause I know i'm definately smarter than Muscular Warrier.

Please don't ask me to list the article, cause i can't find it!!!

I've had excellent results with clen, my perfered dose was was four spiropent in the early a.m. and two more in the early p.m..
Now oxyflux is a different story one needs to take eight to ten of the oxy to achieve the same results as six clen.

i have used oxyflux also, and found that it's not as effective as spiropent, but my guess is even though they say the dosage is .02 mg's, it's probably less. if anyone is gonna throw clen into their gear cart, just get spiropent...there's no other substitutes!!!

troybday said:
i have used oxyflux also, and found that it's not as effective as spiropent, but my guess is even though they say the dosage is .02 mg's, it's probably less. if anyone is gonna throw clen into their gear cart, just get spiropent...there's no other substitutes!!!

i'm guessing you haven't tried bulgarian yet eh?

well, i'll try anything once, but you are correct...i've never tried the bulgarian, don't know who makes it, don't know how to get it, don't know what the dosage is, nothing...i'm ignorant on some things...very smart on others!!!

Top Bottom