Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol high blood pressure

travislennon

Hey guys,
I used to have high blood pressure from smoking, I stopped smoking and my blood pressure went back to normal, I'm considering doing a cycle a clen for cutting and I need to know if my blood pressure will change from taking clen since I had issues with it in the past.

clen will absolutely strain your heart

if you want a safer option then get the n2slin + GW/SR9009 stack. you can buy both from n2bm and sarms1

if you do choose clen then ag-guys has a good one, but you better be careful how much you use

Clen will absolutely increase blood pressure as well as other nasty side effects. You will get the shakes, have nasty heartburn, and just put overall strain on the heart.

The best things you can use are Cardarine and N2Slin if you need help with cutting. Remember that diet and training are the most important parts of your success.

Clenbuterol is a very harsh stimulant and is well known to cause blood pressure increases.

Here is a great article for you to read on the possible side effects of clenbuterol: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...effects-muskate-(trevor-kouritzin)-41090.html

This article talks about side effect free alternatives: http://www.evolutionary.org/alternative-to-clenbuterol

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia, increased blood pressure or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

Hey guys,
I used to have high blood pressure from smoking, I stopped smoking and my blood pressure went back to normal, I'm considering doing a cycle a clen for cutting and I need to know if my blood pressure will change from taking clen since I had issues with it in the past.

A clen will definitely mess up your blood pressure, trust me on that.

Clen is definitely one of the worst fat burners in the whole industry and I would only suggest using it in very deep contest preparation. But to be honest, I would still take DNP instead

Top Bottom