Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol dosing...

princenaseem

Hello guys, I was wondering if someone can help me out. I have been doing some research on Clen dosing and It looks to be some what inconsistent based on what i've read regarding how to take it. I've read majority seem to split up dose throughout the day, while others take the full amount in the morning. I would assume once you get higher in doses its wise to split, or is the splitting up dose used regardless of amount taken. I am on my 3rd day and just took 40mcg all at once and its been roughlyu 2-3 hours and i can feel my heart rate go up big time like i'm running springs or somnething lol.

I don't think i'll be making it too much higher than this dose maybe 60-80mcg tops for me.

Dosage and duration all depends on what your goals are. I advocate when I give advice to run it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Dosage is dependent on how tolerable you are to stimulants. Some guys/gals can drink a cup of coffee and pour sweat other can take 120MCG of Clenbuterol and not feel much.

Dosage and duration all depends on what your goals are. I advocate when I give advice to run it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Dosage is dependent on how tolerable you are to stimulants. Some guys/gals can drink a cup of coffee and pour sweat other can take 120MCG of Clenbuterol and not feel much.

Thanks for the reply. Well I've completed my 3rd day so far and I am taking 60mcg and i can definetly feel my heart beating fast and i'm basically sitting down relaxing, yet my heart is beatintg like i'm running sprints lol. I know thats normal and it went away after a little bit

Should i split the dose or just take it all at once. My goal is to obvously burn fat. I'm taking 25mcg of T-3 with the clen..maybe bump it but i'm going slow sincse i think less is more when it comes to this stuff...I guess i'm just not sure if i should take it all at once or split it

also, how to distingish if the sides are too bad, i know that sounds dumb but if heart beating fast is a side, i guess its hard to tell when its TOO much and u need to back off the dose

Half life is about a day and a half so I see no reason to split your tabs. Best bet is take early AM so it will not effect your sleep.

Bad headaches are a good sign your blood pressure may be to high. You should get yourself a BP cuff at your local pharmacy.

Thanks for your help i will take your advice. My reasoning for splitting it was to lessen the sides, thinking that if one were to take 80-100mcg a day, to break that into 2 doses, instead of the impacts all that at once will give you. The difference between me doing the dose all at once compared to splitting it was obviously noticeable as far the sides go.

Is it not best to take this before morning cardio..since your about to do something intense or it doesn't matter?

When I was taking 40mcg and 60mcg, I just took it all in the morning. Now that I'm on 80mcg and going up to 120mcg, I am splitting my dosages up. The last dose is being taken no later than 3pm though.

When I was taking 40mcg and 60mcg, I just took it all in the morning. Now that I'm on 80mcg and going up to 120mcg, I am splitting my dosages up. The last dose is being taken no later than 3pm though.

I cant take any past 10Am or it keeps me up, but so does a cup of coffee.

Top Bottom