Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Cycle...need some help

madhops22

Here's the truth...
I'm hitting Jamaica in just over 3 weeks and need to shred some flabby areas (chest and stomach) quickly! I've been contemplating using Clen for awhile now, but never went through with it. I'm 5'10/191lbs...I weight train and do cardio 3 times a week, but am still soft in the chest area and have a small beer gut (not large...but enough to grab). Will I see any results from using clen for 2-3 weeks? Is it available in Canada?

Your help is appreciated!

Madhops22

The Clen receptors downgrade after about 2 weeks. Most do 2 weeks on clen and then 2 weeks with an OTC fatburner.

I usually lose about 3-4 pounds in that 2 week period. I do not have alot of cardio disipline, so I imagine that I could lose more if I really hit it hard.

Good luck
Hope you get laid

Add Taurine and Ketofin and the receptors will not downgrade and you can run it for the full 3 weeks.

Remember your diet HAS to be in check fi your going to see results.

Search this site for the clen faq and all your questions will be answered.

Good luck. Jamaica? You lucky bastard.

Clenbuterol will help to speed up the fat loss and as far as down regulations, I have been reading in small doeses oral Yohimbine HCL will also help with it. Ketofin is supposed to make you hungry/sleepy so it seems somewhat counter productive if you are trying to cut down quickly. Plus for me the first week of clen is dialing in a comfortable dosage to go with. Also up the cardio and drop the carbs, drink tons of water and you'll lean out quickly. You may want think about taking something with you on your vacation to help with the "Clen hangover" i.e. an ECA stack.

Top Bottom