Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - Best u have used for getting ripped?

How Good is clenbuterol for shredding up

• Didn't do much for me

Votes: 89 20.7%
  • Pretty good about same as fat burners etc

Votes: 169 39.4%
  • Simply Awesome! Will SHRED you!!

Votes: 163 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got great results from DNP, but it's been awhile since I had some.. Worked great only on for 10 days, dropped some good BF. Clen worked good for me too, would do clen again.

Clen has been shown in some studies to cause heart problems. These studies were conducted on animals and they were given very large doses. It may also be possible to do yourself some permanent and possibly serious harm if you took a large overdose. With Clen more does not = better! I have never met or spoken to anyone who has been harmed as a direct result of using Clen. This does not mean it won't happen though. Like all drugs caution should be used and one should be very aware that there could be possible side effects.

Clen has been shown in some studies to cause heart problems. These studies were conducted on animals and they were given very large doses. It may also be possible to do yourself some permanent and possibly serious harm if you took a large overdose. With Clen more does not = better! I have never met or spoken to anyone who has been harmed as a direct result of using Clen. This does not mean it won't happen though. Like all drugs caution should be used and one should be very aware that there could be possible side effects.

This is very true. To add to this, the quality of the clenbuterol you're using is also important. For example, the factories we source from use a very stringent production method to ensure accurate dosing and proper ingredients. Our main backend is the same factory which supplies some big EU drug companies with clenbuterol. :)

cool thread!!!!! I sat here and read every post for the last 30 minutes. I'm guessing it doesnt matter how old threads are, i'm thinkn now the older the better like and aged wine lol

lets not forget there are no studies of equipoise on humans either---but the actions are believed to be identical--while there are a lower number of b2 receptors in humans it still is a very real potential side effect.

my worry is not about hardcore gear users who I think are a bit more careful in general--as they understand that aas and other substances are just an addition to training and part of a long term plan--my worry is about the 3 new female members and a bunch of noobs talking about clen for fast fat loss---these are overdoses waiting to happen

I mean I used it--in the recommended manner and never exceeded max dosage--I did not expect it to be a magic pill----these noobs think it is b/c of the tabloids touting celebrities using it---:rolleyes:.

when a few of these knuckleheads OD--like with ECA--it will become the next target--and put BB in the spotlight again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom