Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - Best u have used for getting ripped?

How Good is clenbuterol for shredding up

• Didn't do much for me

Votes: 89 20.7%
  • Pretty good about same as fat burners etc

Votes: 169 39.4%
  • Simply Awesome! Will SHRED you!!

Votes: 163 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 1 week into my Clen - T3 stack and would like to know how much benydryl you are talking about.
And Mr.X...What do have to say about this???

I used it and got very nice results. but it seemed aft I stoped using it, i got the flab back in like 3 months, even though I was working out harder and running a lot. But it could be i was just plane out right eating to much! I used it by its self, and I used it 3 days on 1 off for 2 months.

Anadrol_king said:
I used it and got very nice results. but it seemed aft I stoped using it, i got the flab back in like 3 months, even though I was working out harder and running a lot. But it could be i was just plane out right eating to much! I used it by its self, and I used it 3 days on 1 off for 2 months.

Your diet was off, I can almost guarantee it.

Love the stack...clen/t3 are in all my cutting cycles...i have never used benadryl with the stack and had great results.

Pikaberdot said:
Just how long clen can be effective, and how much benadryl needs to be used (dosage), also I think Tylenol PM has the same active ingredient too, right?

Thanks a lot.

Tylenol PM doesn't have the same antihistamine properties as benadryl.

I dont' know about this one.... I have used Beta 2 drugs for years and years now (Mostly Clen and ECA), and I take Benadryl EVERY NIGHT for sleep probs.... I have never seen a benefit of keeping Beta 2 receptors fresh longer..... Not saying it's not true, but I've never seen it from personal expierence..... Use Clen for 12 weeks? You gotta be fucking kidding me man.... Even back when we did Clen 2 days on, 2 days off, we never did that more then 6 weeks..... Even Ephedrine won't give the same results after 12 weeks of use, and Ephedrine is proven to not downgrade the Beta 2 receptor as hard as Clen does..... I still would use Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off..... Whether if your using Benadryl or not, or T3, or Test.... Like it or not, Beta 2 receptors downgrade quick, kinda like opiate receptors.... I work in medical field with people that take Beta 2 drugs for breathing purposes..... If Benadryl made the Beta 2 drugs "That much more" effective, I'm sure the medical community would know it.....

rizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom