Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol after my cycle?

victorzO6

Just started my cycle last week and I am running the following:

50mg dbol e/d wk 1-4
400mg deca e/w 1-12
500mg test enanthate e/w 1-12
50mg proviron e/d 1-15
50mg clomid e/d 14-18
(nolva on hand just in case)

I was advised to run some Clenbuterol toward the end of my cycle in order to help me keep more of my gains. Would you run it? If so, how much, when, and for how long? Thanks in advance fellas!

/Victor

Im using clen post cycle after tren/prop(75mg/100 mg )eod weeks 1-8 with winny 50 mgs ed weeks 6-10 and I havent lost anything. Ive actually gained strength thru my clomid therapy and I finish it on wed.

i used clen once before when i finsihed a cycle but i lost like 5lbs...i am sure it was fat but mentally i felt like it robbed me of hard earned muscle...this time i am doing a cutting cycle not worried about gained a shitload of muscle just leaning up,,i will do 2 days on 2 days off during cycle and 1wk on 1wk off post cycle hope its gonna shred me

Bro clen is more effective when taken 2 weeks on 2 weeks off alternated with an eca. the reason is that clens half life is longer than 48 hours so its still in your sytem on your 2 day break

Top Bottom