Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol

FitnessSeattle

Just a heads up
my Rat is really shaking today
A reputable supplier of Clen has a liquid form, on the bottle it says cryptically, 200mcg x 30 ml
the supplied dropper contains about 2 ml
someone could easily make the mistake of assuming a dropper full was one serving full for a rat
it appears the dropper contains about 400 mcg
:worried:

It's always a good idea to be sure to accurately measure clen. But too late now , make sure you get plenty of water and potassium and taurine as well.

Note that I almost, but didn't quite make that mistake but I did approximate 20mcg and may have been off by 10 to 15. Better measuring next time

Last edited:
Take a diabetic syringe and break the pin off with pliars. If it's 200mcg per ml then take 10 units on a 1ml diabetic syringe which is 1/10 of the syringe and that gives you 20mcg of clen.

Just go to a pharmacy and ask for a 1ml oral syringe. they will give you one for free, no questions asked.

It's always a good idea to be sure to accurately measure clen. But too late now , make sure you get plenty of water and potassium and taurine as well.

Another reason I prefer tabs with items like this,,more accurate and easier dosed

Hi all. I am knew the this and would love some advice please. I am looking at getting the clenbuterol. What is the best stuff to help with my training. I train 4 times a week and want to get lean muscle and ripped.

Thanks all

Top Bottom