Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol 0.04

saw_1217

I ordered some clen from a chinese manufacturer for fat loss, it arrived yesterday but I'm curious about why it says clen 0.04, what's up with the numbers, is that regular clen ?sorry about my ignorance but this is my first time ordering this type of products.

I wouldn't be ordering clen from China. You can go to ag-guys.com and get it directly from them. In any event, there are much better options than clen for fat loss. I would recommend Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin.

I have no idea why it says clen 0.04?

Maybe the dosage is 0.04mg (40mcg) per ml?

I personally wouldn't take it. It sounds pretty sketchy to me. Who knows what is actually in the vial.

You can order clenbuterol from ag-guys.com. They are an approved source of the board. They have fast international shipping. I have used their clen many times and it's certainly legit and properly dosed.

I ordered some clen from a chinese manufacturer for fat loss, it arrived yesterday but I'm curious about why it says clen 0.04, what's up with the numbers, is that regular clen ?sorry about my ignorance but this is my first time ordering this type of products.

this means that each tab is 40mcgs.

Top Bottom