Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen -- when do I increase dosage?

Tuck

I know you're supposed to run a 2 week on/2 week off cycle with clen. I also know that you're supposed to gradually increase the dosage, starting with one tab, then two etc, so your body can adjust to it. But my question is: Do you gradually increase the dosage for just the first of the two week cycles? or for every one? Wouldn't the body already be used to it by the second cycle, making the tapering unnecessary? Thanks for feedback.

First two week run should be the most careful in feeling out your response.After that,you can start off with a little higher dosage,but still spread your tabs out so that you're not taking them all at once.

as huck said....

I take one dose first thing in the morning and the second around lunch (I have problems sleeping as it is, and taking them too late in the day makes it worse)

I also gradually ramp up the first time I take a different clen, or even a different batch of some clen, the actual dosage can vary quite a bit it seems on some types...

Top Bottom