Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IS clen useful to get the last little bit of chub off your mid section

jb160

I was thinking about buying some liquid clen and running it for 2 or 3 weeks on then 2 off then 2 on. But my question is how does it work compared to something like ephedra? Does clen kill your appetite?

If you've never used clenbuterol before, you're likely in for a treat. Sadly, it seems that most people become immune to it quickly.

Try running it for a few weeks and make the most of it, have your diet in check and trian hard. It should give you much better results than ephedrine.

nope it doesnt, or isnt supposed too, you will feel like you are on ephedra because it makes your receptors twitch, (giving you the jitters), but in turn all of those little receptors twitching constantly need energy to keep twitching therefore burning more calories,

i have read somewhere that ephedra raises your metabolism by 3%, clenbuterol raises it by 10%, t3 raises your metabolism by 20%, but taking clen and t-3 together raises it to 30%, i forgot where i read that at though, it has been a couple months

the only thing stronger is DNP, which is something from dynomite and is very very unsafe,

i have used clen for 6 weeks, 2- 2 week cylces and i went from a 44" waist to 36" waist in a month and a half, so it does good with proper diet and cardio, just becareful of your heart rate while doing cardio while on clen

Last edited:
Clen actually makes me hungrier and sleepy unlike ephedra, although it still makes me nervous and anxious. Honestly, that last little bit of stubborn fat on the belly will take some super strict dieting, a little bit of high intensity cardio, and I found products like Yohimburn worked really well.

mrflexdiesel said:
Clen actually makes me hungrier and sleepy unlike ephedra, although it still makes me nervous and anxious. Honestly, that last little bit of stubborn fat on the belly will take some super strict dieting, a little bit of high intensity cardio, and I found products like Yohimburn worked really well.

Yeah here is my plan to get rid of this:

regular lifting schedule 5 days a week
Cardio after lifting 5 days a week for at least 30mins Running or riding my BMX bike (yes I ride a bmx bike LOL)
Using yohimburn es before weight lifting and again before cardio
Running clen for 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off then 2 weeks on again

When I used clenbuterol, my heart rate would go sky high when doing cardio...so I didn't do any. I still lost a ton of fat without losing muscle, and was the leaner than I had ever been.

The jitters really suck though....people think you're taking speed.

JB160 said:
IS clen useful to get the last little bit of chub off your mid section

That depends, JB.

Exactly how much "CHUB" are we talkin' about here?

Speak up.

DIV

:chomp:

not to much really you can see from my avatar I am a pretty small guy its just the last stubborn thin flimsy layer. Love handles and stomach

JB160 said:
not to much really you can see from my avatar I am a pretty small guy its just the last stubborn thin flimsy layer. Love handles and stomach

Not discounting Clen's usefulness, but seems like you are a better case for Yohimburn ES, IMHO. You can apply to the "trouble areas" to help with fat reduction. For you, you have a very small layer of toublesome fat in a select couple areas.

Top Bottom