Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen use for 1 week at a Time?

S

skippa

I know the typical cycle is 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. However, I was wondering if anyone has done 1 week on/1 week off? I ask because when I do a Clen cycle, it's only really effective for the 1st week. The 2nd week I wind up taking a HUGE doseage, and getting lil or no results. So, I was thinking of doing 1 week of Clen, 1 week Stimulant X, then repeat. Anyone ever try this? Thanks.

skippa said:
I know the typical cycle is 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. However, I was wondering if anyone has done 1 week on/1 week off? I ask because when I do a Clen cycle, it's only really effective for the 1st week. The 2nd week I wind up taking a HUGE doseage, and getting lil or no results. So, I was thinking of doing 1 week of Clen, 1 week Stimulant X, then repeat. Anyone ever try this? Thanks.

Never tried it myself....always done 2 week on/off cycles...but its an interesting approach...might work for you..

skippa said:

If it works for you, go for it bro. The only person that can tell you what's best for you - is you ;)

skippa said:

Try it and let us know how it works.

Hmmmmm. Ok I will try it. Just finishing up my week of Stimulant X now. I mean, for me I notice that Clen is most effective in the 1st week of use. I also tend to keep the dosage low in that 1st week too, which I also think will help. I mean, the 2nd week of Clen is usually done at 200mcg per day, and I barely feel the effects in that week. Since I usually keep the dosage under 100mcg in the 1st week of use, it should be that much easier to come off of. If under 100mcg per day, should only need a few days for it to get out of my system too. I'm pretty excited to try it. I'll let you guys know.

UFC22 said:
I think 1wk on 1wk off should be fine. I am currently using it 2 days on 2 off.

How does that work? Cause 2 days off isn't enough time for the Clen to get out of your system.... I'm interested in the 1 week on/1 week off approach though.... Sounds pretty interesting, and will prob work well....

rizz

Top Bottom