Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

kethnaab said:
perhaps he was under the influence of some form of psychoactive medication at the time he wrote that?

lol, I thought this whole thread was about clen/t3 :p

TexasBB said:
is it best to stack clen and t3 or can you take them individually and still have an effective result?

Ideally, you would stack the 2 together.

PCfuzz said:
So would you say this is alright?

Day 1-2: none
Day 3-6: 25mcg (one dose in the AM)
Day 7-10: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 11-13: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 14-17: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 18-21: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 22-25: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 26-29: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 30-33: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 34-37: 25mcg (split into two doses, 10hrs in between)
Day 38-45: 12.5mcg(one dose in the AM)

Thanx
PCfuzz

This is the schedule I have planned for when I feel I am ready for T3 (next time :evil: ). So it looks good to me :)

I know what you guys are going to say but i feel as tho i will be alright with this cycle for T3.
Day 11-13: 60mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
Day 14-17: 70mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 18-21: 80mcg (split into 5 doses, 3 hrs in between)
Day 22-25: 70mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 26-29: 60mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)

It just looks right to me and we will see.

Thanx
PCfuzz

Im gonna do something similiar to my test/eq/var cycle in the spring. Im gonna run the t3/clen the last month and half. Im gonna use ag guys stuff. Anybody else use both their T3 and clen simultaneously with good results? Im assuming theres gotta be a few....

PCfuzz said:
I know what you guys are going to say but i feel as tho i will be alright with this cycle for T3.
Day 11-13: 60mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
Day 14-17: 70mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 18-21: 80mcg (split into 5 doses, 3 hrs in between)
Day 22-25: 70mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 26-29: 60mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)

It just looks right to me and we will see.

Thanx
PCfuzz

Think about it, if 25mcg is normal, then 50 is double your normal natural thyroid output. That's pretty high. And like Swordfish said, he even had great results on only 25mcg. You'd think that 25 would have only replaced his natural levels and done him no good, or that his results were placebo -- but the thing is, when you are in a hypocaloric environment your natural T3 levels drop. That's why it can get so hard to lose fat even when you severely drop calories... So Swordfish's T3 levels (his first run) were at the same level they would be at as if he were bulking! But he was on a sharp diet (hypocaloric). His T3 levels did not match his caloric intake. In other words, it was not natural for him to have a "normal" BMR. That's why he had such good results.

I'm not telling you not to try going up to 80mcg your first run. I just want you to be aware of these facts so things work out good for you. I mean after all, you body may react to 80mcg in a very muscle-depleting way. Usually it's only after a cycle that you can accurately review how things went. So just pay close attention if you go that high without knowing how you respond. The more I think about it, I may only go up to 30-40mcg my first time...

Good luck!

I strongly believe that the whole endo/ecto, hardgainer/easygainer thing is directly related to your natural thyroid levels. So if you are a natural endo with a slow metabolism, you probably don't need much T3 to go beyond your natty levels and see reults with a good diet. That is probably the case for most of the guys who even consider running Clen/T3. If you have naturally high thyroid and fatloss is easy for you with just a minor change in diet, T3 is the last thing on your mind :) . Its really the competitors that are trying to get to super-low BF that might benefit from higher doses IMO.

Thank you guys for all the info.
I just wanted to know something else, how long should i wait to start the 2nd cycle?
I was thinking a month.

Top Bottom