Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

PCfuzz said:
Where did you get the metered pump???
CVS or just any drug store???

Thanx
PCfuzz

Just use a syringe to measure, or a slin pin. You can get measuring syringes at any pharmacy, or you can just buy some online.

Okay, I have 3 syringes and have 2 questions about them.
1. I see the rubber piece inside is concave, is that to compinsate for what is in the needle part???
2. I'm not injecting with them just using them to measure, so what is the best way to clean the inside of the syringe???

BTW, I won 1st place....5 bottles baby!!!
AG-Guys are the best!!!

Thanx
PCfuzz

1. I see the rubber piece inside is concave, is that to compinsate for what is in the needle part???
--you mean the rubber part on top of the pump?

2. I'm not injecting with them just using them to measure, so what is the best way to clean the inside of the syringe???
--use water, suck some in - shake it up , it'll be easy to clean

Mr.X said:

--use water, suck some in - shake it up , it'll be easy to clean

The rubber part inside that you use to measure, that makes it suck the liquid in. Sorry i don't know the name yet. Anyway, that piece is not flat across. It curves in and i was thinking that compinsates for the liquid that is in the needle. Is that right???

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
This info is all from Mr. X and Swordfish, **********************

T3 CYCLE:
30ml @ 50mcg/ml of LiquiT3 = 1500mcg/ per bottle

Day 1-2: none
Day 3-6: 25mcg (one dose in the AM)
Day 7-10: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 11-13: 75mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
Day 14-17: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 18-21: 125mcg (split into 5 doses, 3 hrs in between)
Day 22-25: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 26-29: 75mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
Day 30-33: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 34-37: 25mcg (split into two doses, 10hrs in between)
Day 38-45: 12.5mcg(one dose in the AM)

45 DAY CYCLE = 2525mcg = 2 Bottles needed

I think this is crazy??? Mr. X and swordfish..what is going on? Jumping 25mcg a clip and then going over 100mcg isn't wise for a vet let a alone a newbie. This is a dangerous post.

halfaclue read where he is suggested to stick to 12.5-50mcg T3 split

this is a general T3 run from my NSNFFD

Yes, please read the whole thread. If you read the whole thread you will see how I learned more about them and what is best for somebody starting out(noobie).

Thanx
PCfuzz

Just want to clarify that my post was based on reading the first post. I since re-read the entire thing and saw that both Mr.X and swordfish came through with great advice. That first post was frightening to think about a newbies going right into thos dosages.

PC..you using any AAS?

halfaclue said:
Just want to clarify that my post was based on reading the first post. I since re-read the entire thing and saw that both Mr.X and swordfish came through with great advice. That first post was frightening to think about a newbies going right into thos dosages.

PC..you using any AAS?

No, i'm going to get my BF down and then I think i'm going to do only 1 cycle.
I don't want to get really big, just want to be cut @ 180-200lbs. Like i said before, I hope this thread helps some noobies out with doses and how to measure the right way.

Thanx
PCfuzz

Top Bottom