Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

Hey everyone,

I'm very new to this whole Clenbuterol world. A friend of mine suggested it, so I thought I'd try it out. My basic stats are: Age 27, Height 5'11", 240lbs.

I have yet to take any doses but do have the liquid version in my possession (200mcg/ml). As well I have studied that to get the best results, it should be taken in a 2 week on/2 week off cycle. And each time, ramping up from 20mcg to a max of 100mcg for males.

Now I am not naive. I realize this isn't some kind of miracle drug where I'm gonna have ripped six-pack abs like a bodybuilder. But that's not the reason I'm going to take it. I just need a little help to get myself down to a reasonable weight. Since making the commitment to eating better, not late, and smaller portions I have dropped 15lbs naturally in about 3 months. I do 30-45 minutes of running/elliptical daily with weight training mixed in. I would like to get to 190-200lbs and that's it.

I have read about the side effects (tremors, nausea, insomnia, etc) and do understand what they entail. My biggest question to this community is whether it is wise for me to take the Clenbuterol at this point? I know bodybuilders take it to shed that minuscule excess fat for shows, but how would someone like myself fair?

The liquid clen that I have does come with a marked dropper of 0.5mL & 1.0mL. Being that 0.5mL = 100mcg for this particular mixture, it seems pretty easy to measure. I just may have to guess-timate the 20mcg-40mcg. But I have ready people saying to use needles (or oral syringe) purchased at a pharmacy. Can these needles be used multiple times or is it a one & done sorta thing?

I don't plan to make Clen a regular part of my life, and am not in any major rush to get it in my body. I would like a bit of a helping hand, but not if it's a major risk to my overall health.

This is the cycle I plan to do. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 80mcg
Day 7-9: 100mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

This might sound kind of dumb, but I am curious... if T4 Naturally turns tinto T3 ( can you stack these two together to get an even more intense effect?)

Question for OP:

How often does a person take the potassium gluconate? As well as what's the purpose of it in the cycle?

Cheers

Hey everyone.

I am new here and i read the post for the LIQUID CLEN 30ML 200MCG/ML and i want ask if we use this with syringe with needle or drinking only..

Thnx and sorry for my english.

Top Bottom