Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

PCfuzz said:
So if 50mcg is going to be my peak for my 1st cycle. What would my build up and down look like???

Thanx
PCfuzz

12.5--25--50--25--12.5

PCfuzz said:
Any reason why you didn't go over 25mcgs???
And yes i'm going to diet hard but safe and workout very hard.

Thanx
PCfuzz

Because it was my first time with the drug and felt that my body wouldnt need to go that high..so i stuck with 25mcgs throughout...worked better then i thought...im sure if i had bumped it and rammped it i would have gotten better results BUT...we must crawl before we can walk....

Thanx again guys. I'm going to do that 12.5--25--50--25--12.5 and maybe my 2nd cycle i will be able to walk. LOL
I'm going to order next week but until then...i'm going to read,read,read.

Thanx
PCfuzz

I found that the best time to take Clen is actually RIGHT before you go to sleep. I don't mean take it, then go to bed an hour, or even 10 minutes later. Just keep it bedside, and as you're about to fall asleep take it then.

It's NEVER uninterrupted my sleep this way, and I don't have the shakes nearly as bad as I did when I was taking it as soon as I woke up. It also works just as well.

Pikaberdot said:
I found that the best time to take Clen is actually RIGHT before you go to sleep. I don't mean take it, then go to bed an hour, or even 10 minutes later. Just keep it bedside, and as you're about to fall asleep take it then.

It's NEVER uninterrupted my sleep this way, and I don't have the shakes nearly as bad as I did when I was taking it as soon as I woke up. It also works just as well.

It's NEVER uninterrupted or interrupted your sleep???
Big differance there. JK LOL
So what did you use to measure it? A needle?

Thanx
PCfuzz

Top Bottom