Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

Will do, thanx. If i'm going to record before and after of everything...that would be a good idea.

Thanx
PCfuzz

Thats a pretty high BF...but IF and only IF you do the cycle correctly and stick to a strict diet...you will love the end result...you could diet down naturally to a lower BF but i already have the feeling that your going to go ahead and do the clen/t3...with that said...i wouldnt ramp the t3 so high for your first time...the very first time i ran t3 I didnt go over 25mcgs....that was my entire t3 cycle....just 25mcgs..and i got outstanding results...just be careful.

swordfish151 said:
Thats a pretty high BF...but IF and only IF you do the cycle correctly and stick to a strict diet...you will love the end result...you could diet down naturally to a lower BF but i already have the feeling that your going to go ahead and do the clen/t3...with that said...i wouldnt ramp the t3 so high for your first time...the very first time i ran t3 I didnt go over 25mcgs....that was my entire t3 cycle....just 25mcgs..and i got outstanding results...just be careful.

Any reason why you didn't go over 25mcgs???
And yes i'm going to diet hard but safe and workout very hard.

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
Any reason why you didn't go over 25mcgs???
And yes i'm going to diet hard but safe and workout very hard.

Thanx
PCfuzz

swordfish151 makes a good point...You got that T3 run before I knew your stats, you might be better off going up to 50mcg tops.

Mr.X said:
swordfish151 makes a good point...You got that T3 run before I knew your stats, you might be better off going up to 50mcg tops.

What would be wrong with taking more? And if i'm going to go 50 tops, then what should my build up and down look like???

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
What would be wrong with taking more? And if i'm going to go 50 tops, then what should my build up and down look like???

Thanx
PCfuzz

Well, one thing wrong is that you don't actually need such high dosages your first time. Another thing is that you do run the possibility of messing up your thyroid for life, if you misuse thryroid products. Of course, unlikely but can happen if you misuse/abuse the product.

Since this is your first time, start slow and stay on the slow path. You can always bump up on your 2nd cycle. It is a bit conservative, but it'll be better for you in the long run.

So if 50mcg is going to be my peak for my 1st cycle. What would my build up and down look like???

Thanx
PCfuzz

Vets with clen/t3:

Would you guys recommend a small dosage of gear to keep from losing too much muscle? I need to cut my belly fat and clen/t3 is my next "stack". I've been off of gear for about 6 months now. Who knows, maybe I'll just run a full Test/EQ cycle with this.

Top Bottom