Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

PCfuzz said:
I just ordered glucorell and SESAPURE. Is it okay to take with Clen and T3?
And how much should i take for fat loss?
Thanx
PCfuzz

Yeah it's ok to take sesapure with clen and T3. :chomp:

Okay this is crazy but that's just me.
At week 4 I'm adding glucorell and sesapure and YES to my Clen/T3 stack and a high protein/low carb diet with cardio M-F. Is that too much or a good way to melt fat???

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
Okay this is crazy but that's just me.
At week 4 I'm adding glucorell and sesapure and YES to my Clen/T3 stack and a high protein/low carb diet with cardio M-F. Is that too much or a good way to melt fat???

Thanx
PCfuzz

Glucorell = R-ALA
YES = yohimburn

So, your major fat burners there are clen and T3 , the others are aids in the process. Some say you'd be fine with just clen/t3 , but if you can afford it, add a few more products, why not? ;)

I have them already, just waiting on the YES. It should be here Monday.
I don't care about the money, I just want to CUT!!! I think i'm going to be where i want to be in 3-4 more months.

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
I have them already, just waiting on the YES. It should be here Monday.
I don't care about the money, I just want to CUT!!! I think i'm going to be where i want to be in 3-4 more months.

Thanx
PCfuzz

you'll get there bro :coffee:

This is a great thread and I think everybody has learned alot from it including myself who will be running my first T3/Clen stack at the end of my next cycle. Quick question....on the T3; I'm only going as high as 50mcgs ed. Is 45 days too long for my first time; should I just go 30?

Mr.X said:
Yes, it would help. Also keep in mind, clen is anticatabolic, so there are benefits to the stack already.

What if you are on a huge list of aas. Say tren, prop, winny, masteron and IGF. would low carb be ok then?

Top Bottom